Gracie Helen Huggins
Huggins, circa 2000
- Missing Since 03/09/2000
- Missing From Grimes County, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/17/1937 (84)
- Age 62 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 220 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A brightly-patterned long skirt and a blouse.
- Medical Conditions Huggins is schizophrenic and is required to take 50 milligrams of Mellaril, an antipsychotic drug, daily to control hallucinations brought on by her condition. Authorities learned she stopped taking her medication three to four days prior to her disappearance. Huggins appeared to be disoriented at the time she was last seen.
- Associated Vehicle(s) White Chevrolet Corsica (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Gray hair, brown eyes. Huggins's hair extended past her waist and was pulled into a ponytail at the time of her 2000 disappearance.