Gregory Hugh Oliver
Oliver, circa 1983
- Missing Since 07/20/1983
- Missing From Hollywood, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/26/1950 (73)
- Age 27 years old
- Height and Weight 6'2, 165 pounds
- Medical Conditions Oliver may suffer from depression and ochlophobia, a fear of large crowds.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, green eyes. Oliver has a five- to six-inch scar on or above his right knee.
Details of Disappearance
Oliver's family last saw him on March 9, 1982 in Hollywood, Florida. He told his mother and his landlord he was quitting his job and moving. His family last heard from him on July 20 the following year. His mother got a letter postmarked Fort Lauderdale, Florida, saying he wanted to travel.
Oliver never got in touch with his family again and his current whereabouts are unknown. He didn't drive or own a vehicle at the time of his disappearance and used public transportation to get around. His mother described her son as a shy loner and thought he might have been depressed at the time of his disappearance. His case remains unsolved.
- Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office 561-688-4151
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 9, 2013; casefile added.