Guy Malone Fields
Fields, circa 2002
- Missing Since 08/27/2002
- Missing From Theodore, Alabama
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 49 years old
- Height and Weight 6'3, 230 pounds
- Medical Conditions Fields is partially paralyzed on his right side due to injuries sustained in a car accident at age nineteen.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Black hair, green eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Malone was last seen in Theodore, Alabama on August 27, 2002. He was planning to leave for Louisiana that day. He has never been heard from again. His vehicle was found at a local hospital over three weeks later, on September 19, locked, with the keys in the ignition. There was no evidence at to his whereabouts.
Since Malone's disappearance, there has been no activity on his bank accounts or credit cards. He has been known to carry large sums of money on him. His case remains unsolved.
- Mobile County Sheriff's Office 251-581-1181
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 18, 2020; casefile added.