Guy Monroe Pyke
Pyke, circa 1999; Pyke's vehicle
- Missing Since 04/02/1999
- Missing From Evans Mills, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/18/1929 (94)
- Age 70 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 168 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red, green and blue plaid shirt over a maroon sweatshirt, blue Rider jeans, and brown Gobie boots.
- Medical Conditions Pyke suffers from Alzheimer's Disease and dementia. He gets confused and easily lost as a result. He also has a heart condition for which he takes a prescription blood thinner. He tires easily and his hands shake as a result of his medical conditions; he may appear to be drunk.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Dark blue 1989 Chevrolet Blazer with a black top, chrome diamond running boards and the New York license plate number FMS 867
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, blue eyes. Pyke wears bifocal eyeglasses with wire frames. He has no teeth. He is bowlegged, his sternum has previously been fractured, and his ring finger was previously broken at the first joint. Pyke has a scar on the bridge of his nose and a surgical scar on his abdomen.