Young, circa 2004
- Missing Since 08/29/2004
- Missing From Gunnison, Colorado
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 09/24/1951 (71)
- Age 52 years old
- Height and Weight 6'4, 260 pounds
- Medical Conditions Young was depressed at the time of his disappearance and may have been suicidal. He has a shunt implanted in his heart.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Four-by-four pickup truck with an extra tail camper
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Young's nickname is Hank. He lost the first three toes on his right foot in an industrial accident.
Details of Disappearance
Young was last seen in Gunnison, Colorado at 1:00 p.m. on August 29, 2004. He has never been heard from again. A coworker reported him missing the next day.
Prior to his disappearance, Young was depressed about his life and had made suicidal remarks. He may be driving a four-by-four pickup truck with an extra tail camper. His case remains unsolved.
- Gunnison Police Department 970-641-8240
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 25, 2017; distinguishing characteristics, medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.