Harry Edward Stewart
Stewart, circa 2011
- Missing Since 11/30/2011
- Missing From Hallsville, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/31/1946 (76)
- Age 65 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A green flight jacket with decals on the front, blue jeans and loafers.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Green 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 with the Alabama license plate number 47L38N4 (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. White hair, hazel eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Stewart had visited a friend in Springtown, Texas. He was last seen in Hallsville, Texas, 32 miles from the Louisiana border, between 3:30 and 6:00 p.m. on November 30, 2011.
He called his wife in Madison, Alabama to say he wasn't feeling well and was on his way home. He was driving his green 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 with the Alabama license plate number 47L38N4.
Stewart ran into something and then his radiator overheated, and he had to abandon his car. He told the police officer who responded to the scene of the car accident that he was going to wait for his ride at the Dairy Queen on FM 450 near mile marker 604. He said someone from the city of Huntsville would pick him up, but whether he meant the city of Huntsville, Alabama or the city of Huntsville, Texas is unclear.
He never arrived home and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
- Texas Rangers 903-280-2101
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 10, 2012; casefile added.