Harry Eugene Plyler
Plyler, circa 2003
- Missing Since 02/20/2003
- Missing From Pageland, South Carolina
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/05/1940 (83)
- Age 63 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 180 pounds
- Medical Conditions Plyler is diabetic and needs insulin to control his condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Plyler is missing some teeth. He has a fish-shaped birthmark on his calf.
Details of Disappearance
Plyler was last heard from at 10:00 p.m. on February 20, 2003 at his residence in the vicinity of the 900 block of Mangum School Road in Pageland, South Carolina.
The next morning, his son arrived at the residence to take him to an appointment and found Plyler gone and the back door open. His insulin was laid out as if he had been interrupted while giving himself a shot. Some items in the house were overturned and there was a shotgun blast in the living room wall.
All of Plyler's personal belongings and vehicles were left behind in his home when he disappeared. His case remains unsolved.
- Chesterfield County Sheriff's Office 843-623-6838
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 11, 2005.