Heather Lindsay Silver
Silver, circa 1997; Age-progression to age 40 (circa 2019)
- Missing Since 09/12/1997
- Missing From Tucson, Arizona
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/23/1979 (44)
- Age 18 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2 - 5'3, 135 - 145 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blouse and jeans or white sweatpants.
- Medical Conditions Silver suffers from asthma.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Light brown hair, blue eyes. Silver has a scar on her right cheek; she also has a small brown birthmark on one of her cheeks.
Details of Disappearance
Silver was last seen on September 12, 1997 at Saint Mary's Hospital in the vicinity of the 1600 block of West Saint Mary's Road in Tucson, Arizona. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.
- Pima County Sheriff's Department
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 21, 2020; age-progression updated.