Wall, circa 2020
- Missing Since 08/25/2020
- Missing From Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/04/1983 (39)
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4 - 5'7, 105 - 130 pounds
- Medical Conditions Wall suffers from Huntington's Disease, a neurological condition that may cause her to make jerky movements and appear as if she is under the influence of drugs or alcohol. The disease, which is ultimately terminal, also causes dementia, so Wall may be disoriented and not know how to contact her loved ones or how to get home.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Wall has a long surgical scar on her abdomen extending from her ribcage to her navel. Her ears are pierced.