Hee Chol Kim
Kim, circa 2013
- Missing Since 02/25/2013
- Missing From East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Asian
- Age 61 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A beige hooded insulated jacket, navy blue wind pants and black sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Kim has diabetes. He has a history of becoming disoriented and may be in need of medication.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Asian male. Graying black hair, brown eyes. Kim speaks poor English.
Details of Disappearance
Kim was last seen in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania between 1:00 and 3:00 p.m. on February 25, 2013. He left his home in the 100 block of Carol Road, went for a walk, never returned home and has never been heard from again.
He had a history of becoming disoriented and wandering away, but prior to this incident, he was always located quickly. An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of Kim. Few details are available in his case.
- Pennsylvania State Police 570-839-7701
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 4, 2014; casefile added.