Howard Kenneth Woolwine
Woolwine, circa 1998
- Missing Since 08/15/1998
- Missing From Martinsville, Virginia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 73 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 180 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A light-colored shirt, dark blue pants, black suspenders and brown loafers.
- Medical Conditions Woolwine has several medical conditions, including Parkinson's Disease and Alzheimer's Disease, which require medication. He has difficulty walking and must shuffle his feet.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Gray hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Woolwine was last seen at the Hairston Home for Adults, a residential care facility in Martinsville, Virginia, on August 15, 1998. He walked out the rear door at 6:15 a.m. and never returned. He has never been heard from again.
An extensive search turned up no indication of Woolwine's whereabouts. Few details are available in his case.
- Martinsville Police Department 276-403-5300
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 5, 2016; casefile added.