Bellevue, circa 2013
- Missing Since 11/11/2013
- Missing From Chula Vista, California
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 10/23/1954 (68)
- Age 59 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 165 pounds
- Associated Vehicle(s) White Chevrolet Astro van with the California license plate number 4PHF788
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Bellevue is of Haitian descent.
Details of Disappearance
Bellevue was last seen at his residence on McCloud River Road in Chula Vista, California on November 11, 2013. His white Chevrolet Astro van with the California license plate number 4PHF788 disappeared with him.
Bellevue, an oncologist, owns a hospital in Playas de Tijuana, Mexico, and frequently travels back and forth across the Mexican border as a result. He had also started an orphanage in Haiti and was supposed to fly to New York on November 23 and accept an award for his charitable work.
Although Bellevue was last seen at home in California, authorities believe whatever caused his disappearance happened in Mexico. His family fears he was the victim of a kidnapping for ransom; however, they never received any ransom demands. His case remains unsolved.
- Chula Vista Police Department 619-691-5151
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 30, 2014; casefile added.