Inez M. Miller
Miller, circa 2000
- Missing Since 03/10/2000
- Missing From Lynchburg, South Carolina
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 09/24/1904 (116)
- Age 95 years old
- Height and Weight 4'9, 110 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A light blue sweatshirt over a pink dress, blue slacks, gray socks, gray and blue sneakers, rollers in her hair, a cluster ring on her right pinky finger, a gold rope bracelet on her right wrist, a gold chain with a cross pendant and a ring with three stones on one of her left fingers.
- Medical Conditions Miller has mild hearing loss. She is required to take medication for a non-threatening condition, but did not have her prescription with her at the time she disappeared. She does not have any other health problems.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Miller wears eyeglasses and a full set of dentures, but she did not have either with her at the time of her 2000 disappearance. Miller wore an Ace bandage on her right arm when she vanished. Her ears are pierced.