Jack Alan Hamons
Hamons, circa 1989
- Missing Since 07/01/1989
- Missing From Fort Worth, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/28/1960 (62)
- Age 28 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black short-sleeved t-shirt, cut-off blue jeans and white sneakers.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Hamons has a scar shaped like a reverse "L" on his right cheek. He has a homemade tattoo of the initials "JO" on his left arm.
Details of Disappearance
Hamons was last seen in Fort Worth, Texas on July 1, 1989. His sister moved into a new residence in the area of Willow Springs Road and Hicks Road in Tarrant County during the day, and he helped her relocate. He disappeared shortly after leaving his sister's home; he has never been heard from again.
Hamons resided in Wise County, Texas in 1989. Authorities suspect he may have been taken against his will. His case remains unsolved.
- Wise County Sheriff's Department 940-627-5971
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 9, 2005.