Jacquelyn Lynn Auten-Metz
Auten-Metz, circa 2015
- Missing Since 04/08/2015
- Missing From St. James, Missouri
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/02/1962 (58)
- Age 52 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6 - 5'10, 140 - 160 pounds
- Medical Conditions Auten-Metz suffers from fibromyalgia, Crohn's Disease and nerve damage in her back. She takes several prescription medications and hasn't seen a doctor or refilled her prescriptions since her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Auten-Metz has a herniated disc and multiple healed fractures to her left ribs, as well as fractures to her knee, her left arm, her right hand and wrist, and three prior fractures to left leg. She has a rod implanted in her right hand and wrist. Her ears are pierced and she wears dentures. She has a tattoo of a rose on her left breast and a tattoo of a dream catcher with the names "Justin", "Kelly", "Jesse" and "Harley Davidson" on her right upper arm. Auten-Metz's nickname is Jackee.