Jalen Thomas McCuin
McCuin, circa 2018; Tattoo on McCuin's forearm
- Missing Since 08/25/2018
- Missing From Richmond, Indiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Biracial, Black, White
- Date of Birth 09/29/1993 (29)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'7 - 5'8, 130 - 145 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black sweatshirt, blue jeans, sunglasses, a beanie cap, and either black and white sneakers or black and purple high-top Nike sneakers. Carrying a brown backpack.
- Medical Conditions McCuin suffers from depression, social anxiety and paranoid schizophrenia. He may be in need of medical attention.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Biracial (African-American/Caucasian) male. Brown hair, brown eyes. McCuin my go by his middle name, Thomas. He has tattoos of the sun, moon and stars on both arms, a tattoo of a cross on his hand between his thumb and forefinger, and tattoos across his chest. A photo of one of McCuin's tattoos is posted with this case summary.
Details of Disappearance
McCuin was last seen at his apartment in the 200 block of southwest 3rd Street in Richmond, Indiana on August 16, 2018. His grandfather took him to supper that evening, and he spoke to his mother and made plans to go grocery shopping with her the next day. He has never been heard from again.
At the time of his disappearance, McCuin normally walked places to get where he wanted to go, and carried a backpack with him. He enjoyed camping and walking in the woods near the Earlham College campus. Few details are available in his case.
- Richmond Police Department 765-914-9146
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated August 24, 2021; casefile added.