James S. Ruland
Ruland, circa 1995
- Missing Since 10/24/1995
- Missing From Ripon, Wisconsin
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/23/1955 (68)
- Age 40 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A green camouflage-print jacket.
- Medical Conditions Ruland sustained a severe head injury when he was young, which required a shunt implant. He had to get a second shunt after the first failed. He has bilateral holes burred into his skull so the shunts could pass through.
- Associated Vehicle(s) White Dodge Aires station wagon (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Ruland had a mustache at the time of his disappearance. He wears silver or gold wire-rimmed eyeglasses and has two damaged fingers on his right hand and a plate implanted in the back of his head. He has scars on his forehead, his left knee and the back of his neck. Some agencies spell his last name "Ruhland."