James Samuel Dilorenzo
Dilorenzo, circa 1980
- Missing Since 03/31/1980
- Missing From Palm Beach County, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/13/1901 (121)
- Age 78 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A bright blue shirt, blue/gray slacks, brown slippers and a soft gray hat.
- Medical Conditions Dilorenzo suffers from Parkinson's Disease and takes medication three times a day for his condition. Without his medicine, he will become stiff and immobile, experience hallucinations and not be able to speak clearly.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Blond hair, hazel eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Dilorenzo was last seen in Palm Beach County, Florida on March 31, 1980. He had just arrived from New Jersey the day before. He left to walk to a nearby convenience store to buy ice cream and never returned. He has never been heard from again. His case remains unsolved.
- Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office 800-458-8477
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 17, 2018; clothing/jewelry description and medical conditions added, details of disappearance updated.