Jane M. Bousley
Bousley, circa 2001; 1997 Mercury Tracer
- Missing Since 10/19/2001
- Missing From Winchester, Kentucky
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/27/1931 (91)
- Age 70 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 125 - 140 pounds
- Medical Conditions Bousley has had a mitral valve replacement. She has previously had two strokes and she is susceptible to blood clots. She may be confused and disoriented due to her conditions.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Silver 1997 Mercury Tracer with the Kentucky license plate number 157-BXR
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Black hair, brown eyes. Bousley wears eyeglasses. She has had a bilateral mastectomy, but no implants. She has scars on her chest from open heart surgery to implant a mechanical heart valve. She had a sternotomy for the surgery. She also has scars on her scalp from a craniotomy, with four burr holes and a bone flap.
Details of Disappearance
Bousley was last seen at Angie's Hair Design in Winchester, Kentucky on October 19, 2001. She went to the salon to get her hair done; the hairdresser said she seemed distracted and forgot to remove her gloves after she arrived. She may have been en route to Wal-Mart or Lowe's when she left. She has never been heard from again.
Bousley may be driving a silver 1997 Mercury Tracer with the Kentucky license plate number 157-BXR. A photo of the car is posted with this case summary. She lived on Ironworks Road at the time of her disappearance. Her case remains unsolved.
- Clark County Sheriff's Office 859-744-4390
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 4, 2017; medical conditions added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.