McDonald-Crone, circa 1993
- Missing Since 11/14/1993
- Missing From Houston, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 12/16/1958 (64)
- Age 34 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A long-sleeved light-colored blouse, dark-colored jeans and white sneakers.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Blue 1982 Ford Mustang with the Texas license plate number FXY-01G (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Dark brown hair, green eyes. McDonald-Crone's ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
McDonald-Crone departed from her residence on Nichols Sawmill Road near Magnolia, Texas during the morning hours of November 13, 1993. She arrived for work at Baker-Hughes Tool Co. near Houston, Texas, but she did not return to her house after her shift ended. McDonald-Crone was a student at North Harris County College in Tomball, Texas at the time as well.
The night of her disappearance, McDonald-Crone visited the City Limits Club, Willie's Night Life Club, and the Twigs Club. She was last seen dancing with an unidentified male at one of the country and western clubs in northern Harris County, Texas near Houston at approximately 1:00 a.m. on November 14, 1993.
The individual is described as 5'11 and 160 pounds with dark hair and a mustache. He was wearing blue jeans and a cowboy hat, and he called himself David. David is not considered a suspect in McDonald-Crone's case, as she left the club alone after dancing with him. However, authorities would like to identify and question him.
McDonald-Crone left behind a husband and two children from a previous marriage when she disappeared. She has never been heard from again.
McDonald-Crone's blue 1982 Ford Mustang with the Texas license plate number FXY-01G was discovered abandoned near the intersection of FM 2920 and Roberts Cemetery Road, three blocks from her house in Magnolia, on November 16. Her textbooks from college were inside the vehicle, but her purse and identification were not recovered. There were no signs of a struggle at the scene. Witnesses reported seeing the car at that location at 7:00 a.m. on November 13.
Authorities believe that McDonald-Crone may have been taken against her will. Foul play is suspected in her case, which remains unsolved.
Some agencies may list the date McDonald-Crone's of disappearance as November 12, 1993, and Magnolia, Texas may be listed as the location.
- Montgomery County Sheriff's Office 936-760-5800
- Federal Bureau of Investigation 202-324-3000
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 27, 2009; details of disappearance updated.