Jarrett Lee Burton
Burton, circa 2007
- Missing Since 04/04/2007
- Missing From Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 11/21/1948 (73)
- Age 58 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 190 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A light-colored, ripped dress shirt, beige dress pants and black shoes.
- Medical Conditions Burton suffers from bipolar disorder and attention deficit disorder and needs medication to control his conditions. He stopped taking his medication prior to his disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Graying black hair, brown eyes. Burton wears wire-framed eyeglasses. He has a freckle on his nose, a scar on his right index finger and a scar at the base of his throat. Burton has previously fractured his left arm.