Jasmine Nykiesha Robinson
Robinson, circa 2019
- Missing Since 02/18/2019
- Missing From Archer, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 02/06/1996 (27)
- Age 23 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 150 - 170 pounds
- Medical Conditions Robinson was six months pregnant at the time of her disappearance, with a girl she planned to name Jamillia. Her due date was May 10.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Robinson's nickname is Beezy. She wears eyeglasses with black frames. Her shoe size is a 8 1/2 to 9 in women's, and she sometimes wears men's size 7 to 7 1/2 boots.
Details of Disappearance
Robinson was last seen in Archer, Florida on February 18, 2019. She lived there with her grandmother. She spoke to her sister over a video call that morning; her sister stated she seemed upset about something at the time. She came home from her fast food restaurant job later later, and at 8:00 p.m., she told her aunt she was going to bed.
When her aunt came the next morning to pick her up for a doctor's appointment, she was gone. She left her toothbrush, clothes, money and other belongings behind, everything except her phone. She has never been heard from again. She didn't have a car at the time of her disappearance, and may have left home that night with someone else.
At the time of her disappearance, Robinson was upset because the father of her unborn daughter had been contacting her constantly, calling her on the phone and calling her at work. Her sister believes the man could have been involved in her disappearance. He has not been publicly identified.
In September 2018, Robinson was charged with theft after she stole a woman's cellular phone and sent some of the woman's money to herself with a cash app. She had a court date scheduled for shortly after she went missing. Her family stated she planned to change her plea and expected to serve probation and pay restitution, and that they don't think her disappearance had anything to do with the court case.
Robinson's case remains unsolved. She's considered missing under suspicious circumstances and foul play is suspected.
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office 352-367-4083
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 2, 2023; medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.