Jason Carl Crisler
Crisler, circa 2018
- Missing Since 05/10/2018
- Missing From Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Age 49 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A t-shirt, khaki shorts and a gold wedding band.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Maroon and red Ford Taurus
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying brown hair, blue eyes. Crisler has the following tattoos: words on his left side, the words "Les Miserable" on his back, and a witch on his chest.
Details of Disappearance
Crisler was last seen leaving work in Murfreesboro, Tennessee on May 10, 2018. He was facing criminal charges and may have left home as a result. On May 12, his wife got a letter from in the mail that implied he would harm himself; Crider wrote he was "taking the cowards way out." He has never been heard from again.
Crisler may be driving a maroon and red Ford Taurus. He does have a permit to carry a concealed gun and may have the gun with him. His case remains unsolved.
- Murfreesboro Police Department 615-849-2670
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 10, 2019; casefile added.