Jason Chadwick Rayborn
Rayborn, circa 2010
- Missing Since 09/27/2010
- Missing From Wesson, Mississippi
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/31/1980 (43)
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1 - 5'3, 110 - 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray t-shirt and blue jeans.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Truck (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Rayborn was last seen after leaving his mother's residence in Wesson, Mississippi on September 27, 2010. He is believed to have been traveling on foot from Pike County, Mississippi in the direction of Franklinton, Louisiana at the time of his disappearance. His truck was found abandoned in Pike County.
He was staying with his mother in Wesson, but he was on probation in Covington, Louisiana and had to report to his probation officer every thirty days. September 28 was one of the days Rayborn was supposed to see the officer. He never showed up for the meeting and has never been heard from again.
According to Rayborn's mother, he had a girlfriend or ex-girlfriend in Louisiana at the time of his disappearance, whom he was deeply in love with and may have tried to visit. It's unclear whether he saw her around the time of his disappearance. His mother reported him missing on November 23, almost two months after he was last seen.
Rayborn's mother believes he's deceased, as she doesn't think he would have walked out of his life without telling someone. His case remains unsolved.
- Wesson Police Department 601-643-2211
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 24, 2022; casefile added.