Jason Mark Huff
Huff, circa 2020
- Missing Since 11/11/2020
- Missing From Cameron, Missouri
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 06/20/1973 (49)
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 5'8, 175 pounds
- Associated Vehicle(s) White 2014 Volkswagen Passat with Missouri license plates (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown eyes. Huff is bald. He has a small tattoo of a cross or starburst on his left hand between the thumb and forefinger. He has additional tattoos on his upper arms.
Details of Disappearance
Huff was last seen on November 12, 2020. On November 11, left his home in Cameron, Missouri to run errands and never returned. He visited multiple stores in St. Joseph, Missouri and was last seen at a Trex Mart gas station just off Interstate 29 in Dearborn, Missouri on November 12. He appeared to be fine at the time. He has never been heard from again.
On November 13, Huff's white 2014 Volkswagen Passat with Missouri license plates was found abandoned on a rural road near soybean fields in rural Clinton County, Missouri, four miles north of Plattsburg and about 25 miles from the Trex Mart in Dearborn. There was no sign of Huff at the scene.
Huff worked for the Missouri Department of Corrections as a prison guard and had once been awarded for "daring, decisive and successful" efforts to end a "volatile standoff" at the prison. His case remains unsolved.
- Cameron Police Department 816-632-6521
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 7, 2022; casefile added.