Jason Roy Henderson
Henderson, circa 2002; Henderson's tattoo
- Missing Since 08/14/2002
- Missing From Mahukona, Hawaii
- Classification Lost/Injured Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Biracial, Black, White
- Date of Birth 03/31/1972 (51)
- Age 30 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 180 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Red surfing shorts with a black stripe on the side and a pocket secured with velcro, a wedding band with yellow gold trim outlined with white gold, and no shirt.
- Associated Vehicle(s) 12-foot blue, green and yellow Seahawk Zodiac raft with an outboard two-horse Honda motor and the name "Angel Pudding" written on the outboard end in front of the motor mount in black pen
- Distinguishing Characteristics Biracial (African-American/Caucasian) male. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Henderson's nicknames are Hendu, Jay, Ja-Bo, Bird, and Birdman. He has a tattoo of a ram's head, the Aries sign, on his upper right arm. A photo of the tattoo is shown below this case summary. Henderson wears reading glasses.