Jason Wayne Dennis
Jason, circa 2002; Age-progression to age 35 (circa 2019)
- Missing Since 03/18/2002
- Missing From St. George, Utah
- Classification Endangered Runaway
- Sex Male
- Race Asian, Biracial, White
- Date of Birth 05/24/1984 (39)
- Age 17 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 115 - 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description Unknown, but he usually wears a blue denim jacket.
- Medical Conditions Jason was suicidal at the time of his disappearance.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Green Huffy bicycle
- Distinguishing Characteristics Biracial (Asian/Caucasian) male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Jason may wear eyeglasses.
Details of Disappearance
Jason was last seen in St. George, Utah during the morning hours of March 18, 2002. He has never been heard from again. Investigators believe he left of his own accord. He may be in Salt Lake City, Utah or in Nevada or southern California. He took a green Huffy bicycle, a backpack and .22 caliber pistol with him; the gun's serial number is 361538SEE.
Ten days after Jason's disappearance, his father, Timothy Wayne Dennis, was charged with fifteen felony counts of child sex abuse; his victim was a young girl. Investigators stated the charges had nothing to do with Jason or his disappearance. He gave some friends a runaway note stating he was leaving of his own decision; the note did not mention any difficulties with his father.
Timothy was convicted of one count of forcible sexual abuse and one count of sexual abuse on a child. He has since been released from prison and now lives in Draper, Utah.
Jason's disappearance remains unsolved and is still classified as a runaway.
- Saint George City Police 435-634-5001
Updated 6 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated October 6, 2020; age-progression updated.