DuPriest, circa 2010
- Missing Since 04/02/2010
- Missing From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 02/11/1969 (54)
- Age 41 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11, 195 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gold bracelet on her right arm, gold figure-eight earrings, a gold nugget ring, several gold chain necklaces, a diamond stud nose ring, and either blue jeans and a blue-striped shirt or white pants and a black shirt. Carrying a purse with her belongings.
- Medical Conditions DuPriest suffers from depression and takes medication to control her condition. She left her medicine behind. She has a history of drug abuse, although she was clean at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Blonde hair, brown eyes. DuPriest's nickname is Nette. Her ears and the right side of her nose are pierced. She has the following tattoos: a flower on the outside of her left leg, the letters "DOC" on the right side of her neck, the word "SexyMama" above her right breast, the name "Irving" with a rose on her back, and her name "Jeanette" on her arm.
Details of Disappearance
DuPriest was last seen in west Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on April 2, 2010. That night she visited Wanda's, a bar in the area of 54th and Springfield where she was a regular patron. She left at closing time with some people she met at the bar, and visited two houses on Belmar Terrace. She has never been heard from again.
DuPriest has eight children; she's described as a devoted parent who wouldn't have abandoned them. She lived on Beaumont Avenue near 56th Street at the time of her disappearance. She hasn't used her bank account since she went missing.
Authorities initially believed she had had a drug abuse relapse, but since so much time has passed without contact from her, they now suspect she may have met with foul play. DuPriest's case remains unsolved.
- Philadelphia Police Department 215-685-3252
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 21, 2018; two pictures added, distinguishing characteristics and clothing/jewelry description added.