Jeffrey Lynn O’Carroll
O'Carroll, circa 1986
- Missing Since 08/27/1986
- Missing From Salt Lake City, Utah
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/16/1950 (73)
- Age 36 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10 - 6'0, 135 - 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A size medium green hospital shirt, green hospital pants, size medium socks and a size large brown belt.
- Medical Conditions O'Carroll is mentally disabled and schizophrenic. He requires medication to control his schizophrenia.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. O'Carroll has a cleft chin, a burn scar on his right leg below his knee, and a skin graft scar above his right knee. He wears eyeglasses with Medrad 123 frames and dark gray or wine-colored lenses. O'Carroll's hair is frequently unkempt, he has a widow's peak and may wear a beard. He may spell his first name "Jeffery."
Details of Disappearance
O'Carroll was last seen in the area of 4th south and 13th east Salt Lake City, Utah on August 27, 1986. He called his sister at 10:00 p.m. that day and said he wasn't feeling well. She agreed to meet him, but he never showed up. He has never been heard from again. He did not have access to a vehicle at the time of his disappearance. Few details are available in O'Carroll's case. He was a laundry sorter at the University of Utah Hospital at the time of his disappearance.
- Salt Lake City Police Department 801-799-3560
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated September 9, 2016; distinguishing characteristics, clothing/jewelry description and details of disappearance updated.