Jennie Samantha Cummings
Cummings, circa 2002
- Missing Since 07/11/2002
- Missing From El Paso, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/30/1976 (46)
- Age 25 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue short-sleeved shirt, gray sweatpants and black K-Swiss sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Cummings has an unspecified medical condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Light brown hair, hazel eyes. Cummings's nickname is Sammy. She has stretch marks from a prior pregnancy and two surgical scars on her abdomen, and freckles on her face. She has had a hysterectomy and gall bladder surgery.
Details of Disappearance
Cummings was last seen at approximately 6:00 a.m. on July 11, 2002, when her mother dropped her off at a bus depot in the vicinity of Texas Street and Oregon Street in El Paso, Texas.
She was supposed to take a bus to visit her sick grandmother at the Red Cross at Henry Dunant and Humberto Lara Leos in Juarez, Mexico, but she never arrived there. She has never been heard from again.
Cummings left behind three children, who are now in the care of her mother. Her mother said she couldn't think of any reason why she would leave without telling anyone. Her disappearance remains unsolved.
- El Paso Police Department 915-564-7010
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 30, 2015; distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.