Jennifer Lee Poole
Poole, circa 2010
- Missing Since 04/29/2010
- Missing From Bay Shore, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/26/1971 (52)
- Age 38 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4 - 5'8, 130 - 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A colored print shirt and dark-colored jeans.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Poole's nickname is Jenny. She has thick eyebrows and may have blonde highlights in her hair. Her ears are pierced multiple times in the lobe and the upper cartilage. Poole had prior surgery on her arm and pins were inserted. She has previously broken her collarbone and has a surgical scar there. She has the following tattoos: two paw prints on the left side of her neck with the name "JOEY" in script lettering above, a rose with the name "Michael" on her upper back, and a small, homemade green lightning bolt on her back.
Details of Disappearance
Poole was last seen in Bay Shore, New York at 4:00 p.m. on April 29, 2010. She lived in an apartment in the 60 block of Mowbray, Avenue. She has never been heard from again. Her wallet and purse disappeared with her, but her bank account hasn't been accessed and her cellular phone hasn't been used since she vanished.
There was a piece of carpet missing from Poole's apartment after her disappearance and two pools of blood, each about the size of a tennis ball, that soaked into the floorboards. The apartment was in disarray and Poole's belongings had been rifled through.
According to Poole's sister, Poole's landlord told several different versions of what happened the day she disappeared; her sister feels he knows more about her disappearance than he has disclosed.
Poole's sister believes she was murdered and her body dumped in the ocean; her apartment is near the waterfront. Her case remains unsolved.
- Suffolk County Police Department 631-852-6040
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 14, 2017; details of disappearance updated.