Jennifer Lucille Fellion
Fellion, circa 2001
- Missing Since 11/16/2001
- Missing From Riverview, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 01/10/1943 (80)
- Age 58 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 185 pounds
- Medical Conditions Fellion has been diagnosed with a heart condition. She is required to take medication, but she did not have her prescription(s) with her at the time of her November 2001 disappearance.
- Associated Vehicle(s) Toyota (accounted for)
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Fellion has a scar on the left side of her neck and a scar on her chest. She may use her maiden name, Justus, or one of her previous married names, Massey and/or Hayden. Her hair was collar-length at the time of her disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Fellion resided in the 8600 block of 301 Highway south in Riverview, Florida. She was last seen inside her home during the weekend of November 16 - November 19, 2001. Her husband did not know exactly when she left home, as the couple had conflicting work schedules and often did not see each other for days at at time.
Fellion's husband stated she left behind a note saying she was going to Texas. She had been scheduled to see her daughter in Texas over the Thanksgiving holiday, but the date had been changed to Christmas. Fellion has never been heard from again. She left behind her Toyota and her dog when she disappeared, which her daughter said it uncharacteristic of her.
Fellion has a criminal record, but she had not been in trouble with the police for some time before she disappeared. Her husband has cooperated fully with investigators about his wife's disappearance. Authorities believe she never left the Riverside area. Foul play is suspected in her case.
Fellion was employed as a bartender at a tavern in south Hillsborough County in 2001. Her disappearance remains unsolved.
- Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office 813-247-8660
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 18, 2018; picture added.