Jennifer Lynn Conroy
Jennifer, circa 1993; Age-progression to age 36 (circa 2014)
- Missing Since 12/14/1993
- Missing From Kansas City, Missouri
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/07/1978 (45)
- Age 15 years old
- Height and Weight 4'10 - 4'11, 120 - 130 pounds
- Associated Vehicle(s) Pickup truck
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, blue eyes. Jennifer has a scar under her chin and a Cesarean section scar on her abdomen. One of her upper front teeth may have been chipped at the time of her 1993 disappearance. She has a tattoo on her left ankle of a rose with a ribbon through it.
Details of Disappearance
Jennifer and her infant daughter, Ashley Conroy, were last seen in their hometown of Kansas City, Missouri on December 14, 1993. Jennifer and Ashley lived with Jennifer's grandmother in the 1000 block of Monroe at the time.
Jennifer told her grandmother they were going to a friend's house and would return in approximately one hour. She brought one diaper and one bottle of baby formula, which was her normal routine when leaving home for short periods of time.
Ashley and Jennifer were apparently accompanied by a male friend at the time. A neighbor saw them getting into a pickup truck. Neither of them have been seen again and their cases remain unsolved. Foul play is suspected.
- Kansas City Police Department 816-234-5000
Updated 4 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 1, 2016; alternate height and weight added, distinguishing characteristics and details of disappearance updated.