Jennifer Nicole Blackmon
Blackmon, circa 2020; Some of Blackmon's tattoos
- Missing Since 12/22/2020
- Missing From River Rouge, Michigan
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 03/16/1985 (38)
- Age 35 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 130 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black trench coat, black boots and a scarf.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, hazel eyes. Blackmon has a scar near her bottom lip, and her ears are pierced. She has tattoos on her breast, upper arm and forearm; photos of some of them are posted with this case summary. At the time of her disappearance, she had brown and black braided extensions in her hair.
Details of Disappearance
Blackmon was last seen in River Rouge, Michigan on December 22, 2020. Her car broke down that day, and she borrowed her daughter's vehicle to run errands and go to work. She never arrived at work and has never been heard from again.
After her disappearance, Blackmon's borrowed vehicle was found in the 500 block of Frazier Street, near where she used to live with her ex-husband. According to phone records, the last call she made was to him, and the last known location her phone pinged from was on Frazier Street.
It's uncharacteristic of Blackmon to leave without warning, and her family doesn't think she would have abandoned her four children. Her case remains unsolved.
- River Rouge Police Department 313-842-8700
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 4, 2022; distinguishing characteristics updated.