Smith, circa 2004
- Missing Since 10/03/2004
- Missing From Poughquag, New York
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 08/16/1942 (80)
- Age 62 years old
- Height and Weight 5'9, 150 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, white socks, a wool cap with the Yankees emblem, tan boots and possibly a silver Rolex watch with a silver band. Carrying a black wallet.
- Medical Conditions Smith suffers from schizophrenia and needs medication which he doesn't have with him. He would be unable to function without his medicine.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Smith wears an upper denture plate. He is missing some teeth and has a gap between his bottom teeth.
Details of Disappearance
Smith was last seen at approximatley 1:00 p.m. on October 3, 2004, after he left Hein's, the facility for disabled veterans where he lived in the 100 block of Greenhaven Road in Poughquag, New York. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case, but authorities believe he's deceased.
- Dutchess County Sheriff's Department 845-486-3800
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated July 28, 2013; medical conditions and details of disappearance updated.