Jessica Christine Seybold
Seybold, circa 2017
- Missing Since 12/12/2017
- Missing From Arlington, Washington
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 05/05/1978 (45)
- Age 39 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1 - 5'2, 100 - 130 pounds
- Medical Conditions Seybold is addicted to methamphetamine.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde/brown hair, blue eyes. Seybold's ears are pierced.
Details of Disappearance
Seybold was last seen in the Trafton area of Arlington, Washington on December 12, 2017. On the day of her disappearance, she was texting people the address she was at, saying she was with a man she was scared she was being set up. She has never been heard from again.
After her disappearance, her ex-boyfriend went to the property and Seybold's car was there. The women living in the house claimed they had written permission from Seybold to have the car.
Although some accounts stated she was homeless, she was actually living with her mother at the time of her disappearance. She was about to go into treatment for her addiction issues.
There were anonymous tips from the local drug community that Seybold was sexually assaulted, killed, put in a black bag and thrown in the river, but the stories have not been confirmed. Her case remains unsolved.
- Snohomish County Sheriff's Office 425-388-3849
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 30, 2019; details of disappearance updated.