Jessica Lynne Masker
Masker, circa 2013; Tattoo on Masker's right upper arm; Tattoo on Masker's wrist
- Missing Since 04/15/2013
- Missing From Indianapolis, Indiana
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/18/1989 (34)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'2, 95 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red and black plaid jacket with a fur-trimmed hood, blue jeans and pink and gray sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Masker is addicted to prescription drugs and was treated for a drug overdose just prior to her disappearance. She had been in rehabilitation programs three times, but would always relapse. She is also deaf in one of her ears.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Masker has the following tattoos: the word "LIL" on the inside of her right wrist, the name "ROB" on her left wrist, the name "TRAVIS" on the back of her neck, a large flower on her lower back, a vine on her right leg, and a tattoo on her upper right arm/shoulder. Photos of some her tattoos are posted with this case summary. Masker's nicknames are Jess and Jessie.