Jessie Grace Rubio-Montejano
Rubio-Montejano, circa 2016; Tattoos on Rubio-Montejano's breasts
- Missing Since 06/23/2016
- Missing From Wenatchee, Washington
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 08/28/1992 (29)
- Age 24 years old
- Height and Weight 5'3, 160 pounds
- Medical Conditions Rubio-Montejano has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder. She has also had issues with drug and alcohol abuse. She's classified as a dependent adult.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Rubio-Montejano's nickname is Jess, and she frequently uses the last name Moore. Her hair was cut short and partially shaved at the time of her disappearance, and had the letters "SIC" shaved into it. Her ears are pierced multiple times each. Rubio-Montejano has the following tattoos: two footprints and a butterfly on her left breast, four stars and the names "Jonah" and "Kaylyn" on her right breast, the name "Jonah" on the outside of her right forearm, and the name "Kaylyn" on her shoulder. The breast tattoos are usually visible when she wears street clothes; photos of them are posted with this case summary.