Jessie James Cooper
Cooper, circa 1993
- Missing Since 06/12/1993
- Missing From Houston, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 11/23/1923 (99)
- Age 69 years old
- Height and Weight 5'11 - 6'2, 170 - 190 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red and white cap, a long-sleeved brown shirt and blue pants.
- Medical Conditions Cooper has a mental disorder and may be confused as a result of his condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Gray hair, brown eyes. Cooper has scars on his lower lip, his left forearm and on his abdomen. His first name may be spelled Jesse. He may go by his middle name, James. Cooper is balding.
Details of Disappearance
Cooper was last seen at a group home in the 1000 block of Ellington Street in Houston, Texas on June 12, 1993. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
- Houston Police Department 713-731-5223
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 5, 2004.