Jestin Lamar Grier
Grier, circa 2005
- Missing Since 03/16/2005
- Missing From Canton, Ohio
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 09/13/1983 (39)
- Age 21 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 180 pounds
- Medical Conditions Grier is classified as disabled and was receiving benefit checks for psychological problems, including an anger issue.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Grier has tattoos on both arms, both shoulders and his left forearm.
Details of Disappearance
Grier was last seen in Canton, Ohio on March 16, 2005. A friend dropped him off at Tuscarawas Street W and saw him walking towards an apartment building in the 2200 block. He had gotten a call on his cell phone and was going to deliver an eight-ball of cocaine to a person in the building.
The drugs had a street value of about $250, but Grier told his friend he was only expecting to be paid $100. No one saw him go inside the building, and he never met with his customer. He has never been heard from again.
Since his disappearance, Grier hasn't collected any of his Social Security disability benefits. He wasn't working and had no hobbies at the time of his disappearance. He has previously been jailed for several offenses, although he has no felony convictions, and he had a warrant out for his arrest at the time of his disappearance.
Police believe he may have simply walked away to escape the problems in his life. His case remains unsolved.
- Canton Police Department 330-438-4451
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 1, 2017; casefile added.