Jewel Arnette Dixon
Dixon, circa 2006
- Missing Since 09/28/2006
- Missing From Sherman, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/05/1955 (67)
- Age 50 years old
- Height and Weight 5'6, 140 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A blue or white t-shirt with a sailboat image on the front, blue jeans or gray sweatpants, and white sneakers.
- Medical Conditions Dixon suffers from bipolar disorder and is in need of medication to control her condition.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, green/hazel eyes. Dixon's middle name may be spelled "Arnetti." She may use the first name Judy. She has a scar on the left side of her neck and strawberry birthmark on the center of her lower back. Both ears are pierced and her left ear is torn from the piercing to the bottom of the earlobe.
Details of Disappearance
Dixon was last seen in Sherman, Texas on September 28, 2006. She left her apartment on west Taylor Street to go for a walk and never returned. has never been heard from again. Her cigarette case, which she always carried, was found after her disappearance and turned in to the Denison, Texas police department.
Dixon's loved ones are concerned for her welfare, as her disappearance is uncharacteristic of her behavior. She left behind three children. Few details are available in her case. Both Sherman and Denison police are investigating.
- Sherman Police Department 903-892-7280
- Denison Police Department 903-465-2422
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 27, 2011; two pictures added, distinguishing characteristics, clothing/jewelry description and details of disappearance updated.