Jill Paula Primavera
Primavera, circa 2012; Jesus tattoo on Primavera's arm
- Missing Since 01/22/2012
- Missing From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/17/1983 (39)
- Age 28 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4 - 5'5, 130 - 160 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A white shirt, brown leggings and gold flip-flops.
- Medical Conditions Primavera suffers from bipolar disorder. She has a history of drug abuse.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, hazel eyes. Primavera's nose and ears are pierced. She has the following tattoos: a flower and the word "Grandmom" on her ankle, a large tribal design on her lower back, the name "Gina" on her neck, and a portrait of Jesus on her upper right arm. Her eyebrows have been tattooed on. A photo of Primavera's Jesus tattoo is posted with this case summary. She had red highlights in her hair at the time of her disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Primavera was last seen talking to a friend at the intersection of A and Allegheny Streets, near Girard Medical Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on January 22, 2012. She has never been heard from again. Primavera left behind three children. Few details are available in her case.
- Philadelphia Police Department 215-686-3174
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 25, 2020; picture added.