Jimmy Charles Dixon
Dixon, circa 1997
- Missing Since 06/22/1997
- Missing From Marshall, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Date of Birth 03/21/1950 (73)
- Age 47 years old
- Height and Weight 6'5, 163 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A red t-shirt, bibbed overalls, a navy baseball cap, and one high-top basketball shoe.
- Medical Conditions Dixon had a history of drug and alcohol usage at the time of his 1997 disappearance. He suffers from seizures and may require medical treatment.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Dixon may have a mustache, beard or a goatee. The joint on his right ring finger is enlarged. His nickname is Slim.
Details of Disappearance
Dixon was last seen at Oak Haven Recovery Center, a substance abuse treatment/detoxification center in in the vicinity of Highway 154 and Daniels Road in Marshall, Texas, on June 22, 1997. He disappeared from the facility and has not been seen again. His case remains unsolved.
- Harrison County Sheriff's Department