Joan E. Conetta
Conetta, circa 2012
- Missing Since 06/10/2012
- Missing From Whiting, New Jersey
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Female
- Race White
- Date of Birth 09/20/1937 (85)
- Age 74 years old
- Height and Weight 5'1 - 5'3, 100 - 120 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gray sweatsuit.
- Medical Conditions Conetta was in the early stages of Alzheimer's Disease at the time of her disappearance.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Gray hair, hazel eyes. Conetta wears eyeglasses for reading.
Details of Disappearance
Conetta was last seen in Whiting, New Jersey on June 10, 2012. She left her residence on foot, possibly carrying a .22 Beretta handgun and as much as $7,000 in cash. She has never been heard from again. She frequently took walks to the Crestwood Village Shopping Center at the time of her disappearance.
She can drive, but her family took her vehicle away a few weeks before her disappearance because she'd recently been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease and had been found wandering by the police. She has no history of leaving for an extended time period, however.
Extensive searches of the area turned up no sign of Conetta, and her case remains unsolved.
- Manchester Township Police Department 732-657-6111
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated June 23, 2013; casefile added.