John Andrew Aarlie
Aarlie, circa 2011
- Missing Since 07/16/2011
- Missing From Yakima, Washington
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 03/02/1959 (64)
- Age 52 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 170 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A watch.
- Medical Conditions Aarlie was hospitalized a week before his disappearance. He may be in need of medical attention.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Aarlie's nickname is Andy. He has an eight-inch scar on his left leg, a five-inch scar on his left arm and a scar on his chest.
Details of Disappearance
Aarlie was taken to Yakima Memorial Hospital in Yakima, Washington by emergency services on July 7, 2011. He was last heard from on July 16, when he had phone contact with his sister. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case. Quincy, Washington police are investigating.
- Quincy Police Department 509-787-4718
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated January 8, 2018; casefile added.