John Bui Tran
Tran, circa 2005; Age-progression to age 45 (circa 2021)
- Missing Since 04/02/2005
- Missing From Randolph, Massachusetts
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Asian
- Date of Birth 11/11/1976 (46)
- Age 28 years old
- Height and Weight 5'4, 130 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics Asian male. Black hair, brown eyes. Tran was born in Vietnam and is a naturalized U.S. citizen.
Details of Disappearance
Tran moved from West Covina, California to Dorchester, Massachusetts in the summer of 2004. He lived on Church Street, took a job at a pet supply store in Quincy, Massachusetts, and enrolled in Quincy College part-time.
He majored in liberal arts and dreamed of writing screenplays. He frequently donated blood through the American Red Cross, and often rode around on his bicycle, carrying a dark-colored backpack.
Tran was last seen at a party on Mitchell Street in Randolph, Massachusetts on April 2, 2005. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case, but he is considered missing under suspicious circumstances.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation 800-225-5324
Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated November 30, 2021; casefile added.