John Edward Cole
Cole, circa 2019
- Missing Since 05/21/2019
- Missing From Taney County, Missouri
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/08/1973 (49)
- Age 46 years old
- Height and Weight 6'3, 163 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A light gray shirt, blue jeans, black lace-up boots, a baseball cap and a wallet with a chain.
- Medical Conditions Cole suffers from severe diabetes and has also been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, with a history of manic episodes.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying brown hair, blue eyes. The tip of Cole's left thumb is missing.
Details of Disappearance
Cole's son dropped him off at his cousin's house in Ocie, Missouri on May 21, 2019, and this was the last time his immediate family saw him. A neighbor saw him walking on the Big Creek Bridge on Stehle Road in Taney County, Missouri afterwards. He has never been heard from again.
It wasn't uncharacteristic of him to walk for long distances in the area and be out of touch with friends and family during his trips, but he's never been out of contact with his loved ones for this long. His case remains unsolved.
- Taney County Sheriff’s Department 417-546-7250
- Ozark County Sheriff’s Department 417-679-4633
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated February 13, 2021; six pictures added, details of disappearance updated.