John Frank Carlisle
Carlisle, circa 2018
- Missing Since 04/24/2018
- Missing From Suwannee County, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 10/14/1977 (45)
- Age 40 years old
- Height and Weight 5'5, 180 - 200 pounds
- Medical Conditions Carlisle may do harm to himself. He has a history of violent behavior and caution is advised when approaching him.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Black hair, green eyes. Carlisle had a full black beard at the time of his disappearance. He has a scar on the tip of his nose. He goes by his middle name, Frank.
Details of Disappearance
Carlisle was last seen in the Ranchettes area of Suwannee County, Florida on April 24, 2018. He had left home on foot, upset, after a phone conversation with his mother.
He may have been sighted at the Keg Room Bar on State Route 247 on the evening of April 26. He left all his personal belongings behind, including his wallet, money and cellular phone, and has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.
- Suwannee County Sheriff's Office 386-208-8477
Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 23, 2019; details of disappearance updated.