John Franklin Gregory
Gregory, circa 1997
- Missing Since 07/06/1997
- Missing From Austin, Texas
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 04/27/1953 (70)
- Age 44 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 200 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A black leather jacket, a t-shirt with purple and teal horizontal stripes, gray pants or blue jeans, sneakers and a black motorcycle helmet.
- Medical Conditions Gregory is mentally disabled and suffers from memory loss. He requires daily medication as a mood stabilizer and for a problem with his blood.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Gregory had a long, full beard and mustache at the time of his disappearance. He wears eyeglasses.
Details of Disappearance
Gregory was last seen in Austin, Texas on July 6, 1997. He was walking along Highway 20, two miles west of Texas 71, when he disappeared.
Authorities believe he may have been trying to visit his family in Bastrop, Texas. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in Gregory's case.
- Austin Police Department 512-974-5034
Updated 3 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated December 27, 2017; distinguishing characteristics and clothing/jewelry description updated.