John James Morris Jr.
Morris, circa 2007
- Missing Since 07/30/2007
- Missing From Dickerson, Maryland
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race White
- Date of Birth 11/07/1969 (53)
- Age 37 years old
- Height and Weight 6'0, 175 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A gold chain, a watch and possibly a red fleece jacket and jeans.
- Medical Conditions Morris suffers attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and depression with suicidal tendencies. He may also have bipolar disorder. At the time of his disappearance, he was taking the medication Adderall for his ADHD.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Graying brown hair, brown/hazel eyes. Morris has a panther tattooed on his right forearm and a scorpion tattooed on his left shoulder. He has a pierced left ear, a scar on his left calf and a cap on his front tooth, and he sometimes gets eczema on his left ankle. His left ankle has previously been broken and he broke his nose at age fifteen and had it cosmetically reconstructed. Morris has degenerative bone disease in one of his middle toes, which makes that toe shorter than the other toes.